Real Time Display
Burst Data Application
How to backup VDV?
No graphs showing in historical data
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Future data imported into VDV
Import modified or historical data
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Run tasks minimized
Webcam not importing pictures
Updated by Andres Andresson
If the logger output table changes for a .DAT file you must update the Header in db.robot.c to add the new columns to the database.
The changes can be any of the following:
- Column(s) added to the data file
- Column(s) removed from the data file
- Column order changed in the data file
- Column(s) have been assigned to a new variable in the data file
- Or any combination of the above.
Copy .FRM, .MYI and .MYD of the table in questions \Vista Data Vision\db.robot.c\data\mysql-5.6\data\vistavision_db
If the column names have changed and are not exactly the same then VDV will consider them new and import them as well. Make sure that the header names are the same for those columns that are not changing.
- Make sure that the Column names are exactly the same on all columns that are not changing.
- Go to db.robot.c > Edit > Update Header
- Select the Site in question and click Update Header
- If no error then db.robot.c will import new data and Invalid Data error will disappear.