Real Time Display
Burst Data Application
How to backup VDV?
No graphs showing in historical data
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Future data imported into VDV
Import modified or historical data
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Run tasks minimized
Webcam not importing pictures
Updated by Andres Andresson
- Click on this button to hide the configurations and see how the Dashboard looks in Full Screen.
- Give the Dashboard a name.
- Select Owner for the Dashboard.
- Select height for the Dashboard. It is possible to select between Continuous and Ones Screen.
Continuous means that it is possible to add as many rows as desired and the Dashboard will just extend in the vertical direction.
One Screen means that the dashboard is limited to the monitor display so the number of rows are limited.
- Set the width to Auto or predefined sizes: 600, 800, 1000, 1200 or 1600px.
- Select the default scale for the dashboard. This scale will apply to all appropriate Dashboard components. When viewing the Dashboard it is possible to change the scale and scroll the data with the navigation buttons at the bottom.
When adding a component to the Dashboard click on the big plus button to add a row and a component that will take 1/3 of the screen will be added.
- Double click on the header and the component will fill out the rest of the row.
- Click on the x button to delete the component.
- Click on the plus button to add a component.
- Click the x button to delete the row.
When component is selected and the mouse is hovered over the components bottom border an up and down arrow appears. When that arrow appear it is possible to hold down the left mouse button to increase the component height. The following field pops up and it is possible to manually pick in the exact height in pixels. If the mouse is hovered over the side border on selected component it is also possible to adjust the width.
When viewing the dashboard those two buttons should appear in most of the components. The button on the left downloads the data from the component and the button on the right will put the component to Full Screen when clicking on it.