Real Time Display
Creating a new project
Install IIS: Windows Server
Installing Scheduled Tasks
Restarting the Vista Data Vision System
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
No graphs showing in historical data
How to backup VDV?
Updated by Andres Andresson
When viewing a Dashboard you have multiple options to work with the data. You can zoom in and out, download the data, download the graphs and change the Time Scale.
By clicking on the ... icon in top right corner you can modify the time scale of the Dashboard and also scroll in the data. If users have access to Dashboard Settings they will also see a Edit button there to modify that specific Dashboard.
These two buttons do the following
- Stop to Auto Refresh the Dashboard. By default the dashboard is refreshed for new data every 30 seconds. That can be stopped by clicking that button.
- If the finger button is selected the all Numeric Indicators will update according to the graph that you are hovering over. Meaning they will show the value of that sensor for the same time stamp when hovering the graph.
Working with Graphs
- Zoom in-and-out on any graph
- Enlarge any graph (and any other component)
- Download the data to your computer. That will download the time period you are viewing.
- Download the Graph it self to use as you want.