Real Time Display
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
No graphs showing in historical data
How to backup VDV?
Updated by Andres Andresson
To Access: Go to Menu -> GIS
In the top-right corner users can choose different options.
- Markers: List of all markers on the GIS. Simple to filter out specific markers.
- Layers: List of all layers on the GIS. Simple to show/hide specific layers.
- Tools: Optional tools. Measure distance, take snapshot, create Contour plot and Show lables.
- Alarms: List of all Alarms
- Information: GIS Description which is added in the GIS setup.
When the Marker icon is clicked the a list of all Markers will be shown.
- Simple is to use the Filter to search for specific marker.
- Click on the Icon of each Marker Type to Hide/Show all markers
- Click on any Marker name to show the data
Hide/Show GIS Layers.
If Layer has been configured to allow Layer information then Users can click on a layer to show the Layer information.
Labels If activated then the Label of each marker will be shown. It is possible is to show the Values as well.
Snapshot If the user clicks on the Snapshop button a screenshot of the GIS will be saved to the user computer.
Measurement the Measurement button () will appear on the left-hand side of the screen and with it Users can measure distance between 2 or multiple points.
After selecting the user can
- Click on the View button to view Graph with all selected variables.
- Click on the Contour to create a custom Contour plot for selected variables.
- Choose Min, Max and Click Generate.
The Prism settings allow the user to select the Reference Point (Days/Date), Vector Scale, Scale (if Days are chosen, or Date (if Date is chosen as a Reference Point).
List of all Alarms on the GIS map will be shown and can be confirmed.