Real Time Display
Burst Data Application
How to backup VDV?
No graphs showing in historical data
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Future data imported into VDV
Import modified or historical data
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Run tasks minimized
Webcam not importing pictures
Updated by Andres Andresson
VDV runs multiple tasks on the server. This shows how the tasks can be minimized to reduce interruptions when working on the server.
When this task is created by Vista Data Vision it is not possible to configure it to run minimized but with simple instructions the user can change it after update:
- Open up Task Scheduler (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Task Scheduler).
- locate the task vdv - Custom Alarm
- Select the taks and in the Actions window click on properties
- Under the General tab click Hidden to run without the black box popping up every 5 minutes:
- The server/computer should ask for User name and Password. Type that in and click OK and this task should not annoy anymore.