Real Time Display
Data Export Task
After install action list
Install VDV on-premise
Creating a new project
Installing Scheduled Tasks
Restarting the Vista Data Vision System
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
No graphs showing in historical data
How to backup VDV?
How to extend VDV Timeout
Updated by Andres Andresson
VDV runs multiple tasks on the server. This shows how the tasks can be minimized to reduce interruptions when working on the server.
When this task is created by Vista Data Vision it is not possible to configure it to run minimized but with simple instructions the user can change it after update:
- Open up Task Scheduler (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Task Scheduler).
- locate the task vdv - Custom Alarm
- Select the taks and in the Actions window click on properties
- Under the General tab click Hidden to run without the black box popping up every 5 minutes:
- The server/computer should ask for User name and Password. Type that in and click OK and this task should not annoy anymore.