Real Time Display
Setup Azure AD for VDV
Setup Single Sign-On in VDV
Single Sign-On setup checklist
Manual provider setup
Data Export Task
Users in VDV
Setting up a webcam
After install action list
Install VDV on-premise
Creating a new project
Installing scheduled tasks
Restarting the Vista Data Vision System
Exporting site and unit lists from db.robot.c
Exporting the settings from the File Converter
Muting sounds in VDV
Updating VDV with the store in offline mode
Migrate/Move Vista Data Vision to a new server
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
Backing up VDV
How to extend VDV Timeout
System validation after PHP 8 update
Updated by Arnar Mar Sigurðsson
Open the Azure Portal, navigate to "App Registration" and click "New Registration".
- For Supported account types select "Accounts in the organization directroy only".
Redirect URI should be set to Web and the address to the VDV instance.
- On the overview page, copy the "Application (client) ID" for later use.
- On the overview page, click "Endpoints" and copy the "OpenID Connect metadata document" URL for later use.
- After registration go to "Certificates & secrets" and click "New client secret". Give the key a description and click "Add".
- Copy the Value of the new secret for later use.The secret value is only readable right after creation and will be hidden after navigation to another page.
- Go to the "App roles" and click "Create app role".
For "Allowed member types" select "Users/Groups".
Value should be the User Role ID from VDV.At least one role is required for SSO to work and it must be assigned to the organization inside VDV.
Assigning roles in Azure AD
Open the app under Enterprise Application (Click the link under "Managed application in local directory" on the Overview page or search for the application under Enterprise Applications).
Go to "Users and groups" and click "Add user/group", select the Users or groups and set the role you want them to have and click "Assign".