Real Time Display
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
No graphs showing in historical data
How to backup VDV?
Updated by Brynhildur
The Datasource SAA component enables Measurand SAA data to be imported directly into the VDV System. VDV will handle the conversion and import the data.
Navigate to Data Source: SAA by selecting Data Source -> SAA on the left-hand side menu in VDV.
The SAA menu will appear listing all SAA Sites already in VDV.
Click the + icon to create a new import.
- Start by naming the Site (this is the site name that will be visible all throughout VDV)
- Choose the Owner of the data.
- Choose Single File in File Structure
- Choose the correct format of the file to add
- Choose the Location of the calibration file
- Open the folder and select the correct File
- Select the eye icon to see the data file content
- Click next to continue with the setup
If for some reason VDV is not connected to the internet or if the Measurand FTP server is not responding, the calibration file needs to be uploaded manually
An overview of the converted data will be displayed for the user to review.
To complete the data import, save the SAA settings.