Real Time Display
Setup Azure AD for VDV
Setup Single Sign-On in VDV
Single Sign-On setup checklist
Manual provider setup
Data Export Task
Users in VDV
Setting up a webcam
After install action list
Install VDV on-premise
Creating a new project
Installing scheduled tasks
Restarting the Vista Data Vision System
Exporting site and unit lists from db.robot.c
Exporting the settings from the File Converter
Muting sounds in VDV
Updating VDV with the store in offline mode
Migrate/Move Vista Data Vision to a new server
File Converter gets empty
Update header - new sensors added to the data file
Import modified or historical data
Future data imported into VDV
The VI Not Executable
Email subject contains information from the mail server
Webcam not importing pictures
How to configure Text Message Service
Run tasks minimized
Backing up VDV
How to extend VDV Timeout
System validation after PHP 8 update
Updated by Andri
To Access: Go to menu -> Webcam
Webcam contains a Gallery view and a Timelapse view.
Users can toggle between the Gallery and timelapse
The Gallery contains different options to view images
- Date: Display images from the selected date.
- Hour Filter: Only display images within a certain time frame
- Grid view: Show the images in a grid view
- Comment filter: Only show images that contain a user comment.
Hovering over the image area displays a navigation bar and a full screen toggle. The navigation bar has different options to navigate to images.
Using the arrow buttons on the far left and far right will navigate to the start/end of the images.
Using the arrow buttons will skip to images depending on the option selected.
- Page: Navigate to a different page in the grid view.
- Day: Navigate to the first image of the previous/next day.
- Week: Navigate to the first image of the previous/next week.
- Month: Navigate to the first image of the previous/next month
Images can be viewed in full screen by clicking the fullscreen icon in the top right corner of an image.
Users can post comments to images by navigating to the bottom of the image view. Comments can be edited or deleted by clicking the dotted button next to a comment
The webcam timelapse allows the user to view images in a selected time period and play them chronologically or in a reverse order.
The default timescale of the timelapse is the one week from the latest image.
The timelapse range can be modified by clicking on the dates. Clicking on the reverse button will swap the dates and set the timelapse in a reverse order.
The timelapse contains three options that do the following:
- Speed: Change the playback rate of the timelapse
- Hour Filter: Only display images in the timelapse within a selected hour range
- Period: Quickly select a period of one day, week, month or year. If for example a month is selected this will load all images a month from the current stop date selected in the time range.
The timelapse can be viewed in full screen mode by navigating to the top right corner of the image and clicking the full screen button.
Webcams can be included in other components within VDV such as Dashboard, GIS and Real Time Display
Real Time Display