Table of Contents
Updated by Eyzzi Vista
Waste Management provides a new way to manage and view iot smart city waste monitors.
To Access: Go to Menu -> Waste Management
Each waste container sensor is displayed in a table that shows the following:
- Sensor address
- Fill level
- Container type
- Time until full (Estimated based on data)
- Time of last pickup
On the same page, a map containing sensor locations and grouped fill levels is shown.
Clicking on a monitors fill level changes the map into a graph that shows the monitors fill level history as well as controls to slide through time periods, change time period and add or clear other containers on the graph.
Clicking on Pickups changes the monitor info table into a table that shows data for total, average, min and max fill levels when the waste containers were emptied in a selected time period.
To Access: Data Source -> Waste Management
Click the Providers button in the top-right corner to go to the Provider Overview. Now click the button to add a new waste provider.
- Start with typing in the Provider Name and choose the Owner of the data.
- Type in the Senseoneo Url and x-api-key provided by them.
- Click Save and verify that the Provider was added to the providers list.
- Click Containers in the top-right corner.
In the container setup click the button in the top-right corner to add a new waste container to VDV.
- Select the Provider created in the above step and a list of Containers belonging to the provider will appear
- Select a container to add by clicking the button for the appropriate containerContainers that have already been added will not have a buttonA Container setup screen will be displayed
- Bin ID is the name of the bin, this will be the site name for bin data
- Fill in the address of the container
- Container types can be changed by admins but by default they are, "General", "Paper" and "Plastic"
- Volume is the container volume in liters, unit can be changed in site setup
- Latitude and Longitude decide where on the map the container is displayed in the overview
- Limit determines when the container is considered "full" and the alarm is sent out (if turned on)
- Sim card ID is saved to help identify containers on the network
- The Latest Data shows the timestamp of the latest data for this container.
- Click Next and confirm the information is correct and click Save
Click the button in the top right corner of the container setup to go to the alarm setup view.
When the "Send Email" checkbox is active, all selected Contact Groups will get emails when their owners containers go above their respected limit.