View current data in reference to historical data.
This is a great tool to see how current values compare to previous data. Allowing users to instantly see if current data is within historical limits of data or if the readings are possibly abnormal.
- Select the summary type for the data, options are average, max, min & sum. Data is summarized to daily values.
- Choose the starting month for the graph.
- Select number of previous years to include in historical data.
- Show average/median values.
- Show previous year.
- Show percentile values. Select the ranges to show on the graph.