To Access: Go to Menu -> GIS
In the top-right corner users can choose different options.
- Markers: List of all markers on the GIS. Simple to filter out specific markers.
- Layers: List of all layers on the GIS. Simple to show/hide specific layers.
- Tools: Optional tools. Measure distance, take snapshot, create Contour plot and Show lables.
- Alarms: List of all Alarms
- Information: GIS Description which is added in the GIS setup.
When the Marker icon is clicked the a list of all Markers will be shown.
- Simple is to use the Filter to search for specific marker.
- Click on the Icon of each Marker Type to Hide/Show all markers
- Click on any Marker name to show the data
Hide/Show GIS Layers.
If Layer has been configured to allow Layer information then Users can click on a layer to show the Layer information.
If activated then a Measurement button () will appear on the left-hand side and Users can measure distance between 2 or multiple
If activated then the Label of each marker will be shown. Possible is to show the Values as well.
If clicked on the Snapshop button then a screenshot of the GIS will be saved to the user computer.
Note: This works only for Variable markers.
If clicked on the selection icon then the user can circle around markers that he wished to choose.
After selecting the user can
- click View button to view Graph with all selected variables.
- Click Contour to create a custom Contour plot for selected variables.
- Choose Min, Max and Click Generate.
List of all Alarms on the GIS map will be shown and can be confirmed.