The Graph option in the Dashboard feature valuable add on to VDV plotting possibilities.
- Write in a name for the left Y-axis. The Auto Scale check mark is default checked and if it is unchecked two new fields appear where it is possible to select the Min and Max for the manual scale.
- Do the same for the right Y-axis.
- Uncheck the Legend check mark to hide the variable names under the Graph.
- After selecting a variable to display on the Graph the following options are available:
Name: Default Station Name:Variable Name appears but it is possible to change the to whatever preferred.
Type: Line, Column or Area.
Line Width: 1-5.
Color: Click on the field to pick the color from color picker or manually write in the HEX code for preferred color.
Marker: Select a Marker for each data point on the Graph. Default is None and it is possible to select 5 different symbols.
Y-axis: Assign variable to either left or right Y-axis.
Data: Select form Raw (Raw values from datafile), Relative Plot (First value on the scale starts at 0), Cumulative (Sums up the values on the scale) or Rate of Change (Where the RoC value = current raw reading – previous reading).
Summary: Default is None but it is possible to select from Average, Sum, Max and Min.
Time Period: If Average, Sum, Max or Min are selected in Summary this option appears an it is possible to select Hour, Day, Month or Year for those mathematical functions.
- Click the plus button to add another variable to the graph.
Note: It is possible to have the same variable more than once on each graph and apply different graphing or mathematical option to it.