From: Select the date where the downloaded data should begin
To: Select the date where the downloaded data should end.
Type: It is possible to select between Raw and Summary:
- Selecting Raw downloads the data exactly as they are stored in the database
- Summary gives the option to download Average, Max, Min and Summary value for each variable selected for every Hour, Day, Month or Year
Select: Click on this button to select variables to download from all available variables in the system. It is possible to select variables from different Sites (Data files/Data sources) but it is recommended that variables that are downloaded together have the same data interval
When selecting variables to download is it really easy to filter Sites using the Owner unit drop down filter at the top. Two columns appear where the left column show the Site list available and the right column shows the variable list from selected Site. There are few methods to select variables for download:
- Double click on a variable
- Hold down the shift button, click on one and then another, all variables in between will be highlighted and click on the Select button directly under the variable list
- Hold down the Ctrl button, click on preferred variables to highlight them and click on the Select button directly under the variable list
All selected variable appear under the two columns. It is possible to click on the black x to deselect variables. Once all variables have been selected click on the green Select button to finalize the selection.
Save: After selecting variables it is possible to save that selection as template. For example if the same 10 variables form multiple sites have to be downloaded from the system every week it is possible to select those variable once and save that selection as template. After clicking on Save a right menu bar appears and the template is given a name and click on save. After saving the save button changes into Update. If modifications are done to the template they can be updated.
Load: Click on Load and right menu bar appears and it is possible to select from previously saved download templates.
Download: When variables have been selected click on the big Download button and the data will be saved to a text file.