The Graphs in Historical Data are great for displaying a long time periods and large amounts of data.
- To categorize the data you can create any number of Pages.
- Each page can contain 1-6 Graphs.
- Each Graph can contain 1-5 Variables.
Go to Configuration -> Page Setup
Select the Site to connect the Graph to. Click +New underneath the Pages box to create a new page.
Click +New underneath the Graphs box to create a new Graph.
- Give the Graph a name.
- Add Variables to the graph (possible to select Variables from different Sites)
- In the RED box below are settings for each variable in the graph. This include Line Color, Line Width, Left or Right Axis and show alarm limit.
- In the ORANGE box below are global settings for the graph. Here we have Y-Axis left with Manual scale with Lower limit = 6 and upper limit = 7.
For the Variable we have selected here Width = 3 and Fill = Zero. Meaning it will fill everything below our line with our Fill Color (Orange).
Go to Main Functions -> Historical Data to view the newly created graphs.